PEARL CITY, Hawaii (KHON2) — Police are investigating a burglary case that involved a baby.
According to the Honolulu Police Department, A 31-year-old man entered a residence and took his 1-month-old son from his 30-year-old ex-girlfriend on July 4, around 8 a.m. He was later arrested by police for first-degree burglary.
The suspect also faces charges for offenses such as custodial interference, endangering welfare of a minor, auto theft, and TRO violation.
The man remains in police custody, pending investigation.
No other details were disclosed about this case.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Breezy trade winds to continue on Thanksgiving Day, with windward and mauka showers
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say
- Local bakeries say Thanksgiving sales are proving to be busier than previous years
- Here’s how NYE will look different to ring in 2021