PEARL CITY, Hawaii (KHON2) — Police are investigating a burglary case that involved a baby.
According to the Honolulu Police Department, A 31-year-old man entered a residence and took his 1-month-old son from his 30-year-old ex-girlfriend on July 4, around 8 a.m. He was later arrested by police for first-degree burglary.
The suspect also faces charges for offenses such as custodial interference, endangering welfare of a minor, auto theft, and TRO violation.
The man remains in police custody, pending investigation.
No other details were disclosed about this case.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Military installations begin health condition Charlie
- Tua Tagovailoa takes field as Miami Dolphins begin conditioning
- Library launches digital collection for 75th Anniversary of the end of World War II
- Hawaii’s Jordan Yamamoto will join Miami’s 30-man roster on Tuesday when Marlins return from COVID-19 outbreak
- U.S. Coast Guard in multi-agency effort rescue three boaters in Micronesia