HONOLULU (KHON2) — A Kakaako man accused of stabbing another man to death last week claims he was being attacked and used his knife as self defense.
Eric Butler was charged with murder.
After the stabbing witnesses saw Butler entering Halekauwila Place.
Police say Butler left a blood trail in the lobby and elevator.
His bail remains at $1 million.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Frying pan left on the stove causes Kahaluu house fire
- Social media reacts to Max Holloway’s unanimous decision victory over Calvin Kattar at UFC on ABC 1
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Coronavirus: 165 new COVID-19 cases; two new deaths reported on Jan.16