HONOLULU (KHON2) — Police are searching for Erik Willis, who is wanted for a $1,000,000 grand jury bench warrant for second-degree attempted murder.
Willis has no prior convictions and is known to frequent the East Honolulu areas.
The 18-year-old suspect faces charges in connection to the stabbing of a teenage girl at a Kahala Beach.
Police say that Willis is a caucasian male, who is five feet and 10 inches tall and weighs around 160 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300. The public may now send anonymous web tips to www.honolulucrimestoppers.org or via the P3 Tips App.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Vehicle weight restrictions set for 3 Kauai bridges
- What’s inside President Biden’s Oval Office?
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate