WAIKIKI, Hawaii (KHON2) – The Honolulu Police Department reports, a man was arrested on Wednesday in the Waikiki area for a violation of privacy.
Police say the 29-year-old man allegedly went into a women’s public restroom and appeared to take photos or videos of a woman changing her clothes in a bathroom stall on his phone.
The suspect remains in custody.
The case remains under investigation.
Latest stories on KHON2
- Las Vegas businesses prepare for more Hawaii visitors ahead of full capacity reopening date
- Wyllie Street, Coelho Way closed due to police investigation, 1 critically injured with gunshot wounds
- Aloha Authentic: Kīlauea, Hawaii’s most active volcano
- Maui native Kyung Kim shoots career low round of 69 in round one of LOTTE Championship
- Thompson Corner on Oahu’s North Shore to be converted into all-way stop