AIEA, Hawaii (KHON2) — A man was allegedly shot in Aiea around 5:45 a.m. Friday, Nov. 27.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The incident occurred near the Aiea Heights Drive 7-11 store.
Emergency medical crews treated the man, who is in his 40s, for alleged gunshot wounds to his upper chest and arm.
They took him to a hospital in serious condition.
It is unclear what lead up to the shooting.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Flash flood watch in place for all islands through Tuesday
- East Honolulu residents call Monday flood similar to 2018
- Maui woman dies after car swerves off cliff on Kahekili Highway
- CVS completes first round of COVID-19 vaccines at Hawaii’s long-term care facilities
- Gov. Ige pushes for more investment in digital technology