Jamil Hart has been indicted for murder, burglary and cruelty to animals. Police say his 74-year-old mother and her dog were found dead in their Mililani apartment Sunday night. According to court documents neighbors reported hearing a woman screaming. Officers on-scene followed a blood trail from the apartment to a church parking lot where Hart was arrested. The 33-year-old remains in custody on one million dollars bail.
- Light and variable winds for the islands through this weekend
- Lifeguards, scientist, make a plea for ocean safety amid COVID-19
- CrimeStoppers: Waikiki hotel burglary, Ala Moana forgery
- State expanding on those who can receive COVID-19 testing
- Former Hawaii center Dawson Carper announces transfer to Missouri State