Jamil Hart has been indicted for murder, burglary and cruelty to animals. Police say his 74-year-old mother and her dog were found dead in their Mililani apartment Sunday night. According to court documents neighbors reported hearing a woman screaming. Officers on-scene followed a blood trail from the apartment to a church parking lot where Hart was arrested. The 33-year-old remains in custody on one million dollars bail.
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Lanai officials expecting more COVID-19 cases
- Businesses excluded from Spectrum’s pay-per-view for UH football games
- Another storm system could bring heavy rain to the islands next week
- Ala Wai Elementary’s Lori Kwee named 2021 Hawaii State Teacher of the Year