HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Honolulu Police Department arrested a 21-year-old man on suspicion of murder Tuesday night, November 19.
Police were called to an apartment complex on Ohai place in Wahiawa around 6 p.m.
They say a 45-year-old man had been stabbed.
He was taken to the hospital where he later died. His name has not been released.
Police say the suspect later returned to the scene, which was where officers arrested Kai Dela Cruz for murder.
Charges are pending.
- Attorney General: ‘This was a heinous act of sexual violence and our dept. will vigorously prosecute it’
- Republicans push back on 2020 election results, despite warning of backlash in GA runoff election turnout
- Looking for safe holiday fun? Check out the Christmas Bar and magic bubble elves this holiday season
- Pelosi, Schumer back $908 billion COVID-19 relief proposal
- Australian family returns home to find koala in their Christmas tree