HONOLULU (KHON2) — A 74-year-old man was rescued from waters fronting the Outrigger Canoe Club on Thursday, May 28, around 1:30 p.m.
Ocean Safety officials said that the man’s family saw him having trouble while swimming in the ocean. He was then brought to the shore where officials provided medical treatment.
Honolulu EMS continued with advanced life support treatment and transported the man to an emergency room in serious condition.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Governor Hutchinson to allow cities in Arkansas to pass mask mandates
- World War II Vet and grandson share graduation stage in a touching moment
- PSA: Gov. Edwards and Zion Williamson encourage Louisianans to ‘Mask Up’
- Police investigate Pearl City death
- July 2: Incoming passenger count bumped up to 2,813, total 25 flights landed