HONOLULU (KHON2) — A Wahiawa teenager with kidney disease is getting his wish granted by attending the Super Bowl this weekend.
Thanks to Make-A-Wish Hawaii, 16-year-old Christopher will be part of a record 19 wishes being granted at Super Bowl 54.
Festivities for the wish families begin this Thursday with a welcome reception at Dave and Busters.
Christopher and his family will also receive a private, behind-the scenes tour of Hard Rock Stadium, a meet and greet with past and present NFL players, and red carpet access to the NFL honors event.
It all culminates this Sunday when they get to attend the Big Game.
- An uptick in showers expected statewide
- Portion of Kamehameha Hwy onto H3 eastbound closed due to fatal crash
- 2020 Masters tournament to tee off in November with no patrons or guests
- Social Scene: Blockbuster AirBnB
- Biden, Harris to make unusual campaign debut in virus era