HONOLULU (KHON2) — People with a green thumb will want to head to Manoa this Saturday.
That’s because the Lyon Arboretum is hosting its annual holiday plant sale
Director Rakan Zahawi and Horticulture Manager Tim Kroessig explain.
It’s a biannual event.
It happens, Saturday, Nov. 23 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. For more details, click here.
- Maui Memorial works to contain cluster of nine COVID-19 cases
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow