HONOLULU (KHON2) — Breezy trade winds will decrease today and Wednesday as an upper level low drifts north of the island chain, disrupting the trade winds, and allowing local scale land and sea breezes to develop especially over leeward areas.
Shower activity will trend higher from Wednesday onward and moderate to breezy trade winds return from Thursday into the weekend. Tropical Storm Douglas will move into the Hawaii region by Saturday.
Latest on KHON2
- Newsfeed Now: FDA finds Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine effective and safe; veterinarians say six-legged puppy ‘a miracle’
- Biden administration to deliver 25M free masks to those in need
- Social Scene: BTS performs on MTV Unplugged
- More than 3.4 million Texans still facing disrupted water supplies, authorities say
- Tiger Woods faces hard recovery from ‘significant’ injuries in car crash