HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Public Works (DPW) and Goodfellow Bros. LLC., announced that sections of Koloa and Maluhia roads are scheduled for lane closures from Monday, Dec. 14 to Friday, Dec. 18.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Koloa Road will be under single-lane closures from Poipu Road to Piko Road for shoulder construction and pavement work from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Maluhia Road is scheduled to undergo a single-lane closure for restriping work from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The DPW is advising eastbound motorists from the west side, Kalaheo and Lawai to take Kaumualii Highway to Maluhia Road to access Koloa and Poipu.
Flaggers will be positioned to assist motorists as they navigate one lane of alternating traffic during these closures.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Queen’s Health Systems offers vaccines for seniors 75 and older Monday, Jan. 25
- National Wreaths Across America Day announces 2021 theme “Live up to their Legacy”
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message