HONOLULU (KHON2) — The tramway leading up to Koko Crater Summit will closed on the morning of Tuesday, July 14 for drone surveying.
It’s scheduled to be closed from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
The survey is being done by city consultants helping with long-term improvements to the tramway.
Last month the city did work on the summit to remove debris and seal tunnels, shafts and vents.
They also removed deteriorating steel decking and frames in addition to installing signs at the summit and tramway trestle warning visitors of the conditions.
The Latest on KHON2
- Paper or plastic? Major change will affect all online Walmart orders
- Empower Brands recalls juicers after dozens of injury reports, including severe cuts
- 2023 hurricane list of names, is one of them yours?
- Get dirty: Gardening hacks for summer
- Actor James Van Der Beek criticizes DNC for not allowing Biden debate