HONOLULU (KHON2) — The tramway leading up to Koko Crater Summit will closed on the morning of Tuesday, July 14 for drone surveying.
It’s scheduled to be closed from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
The survey is being done by city consultants helping with long-term improvements to the tramway.
Last month the city did work on the summit to remove debris and seal tunnels, shafts and vents.
They also removed deteriorating steel decking and frames in addition to installing signs at the summit and tramway trestle warning visitors of the conditions.
The Latest on KHON2
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers