HONOLULU (KHON2) – Sales are set to begin soon for a housing project in central Oahu.
The first release for Koa Ridge will be called Nanea.
It will include 37 single-family detached condominium three- to four-bedroom homes starting in the high $800,000 range.
The next will be Luana. It is 10 paired homes starting in the low $700,000 range.
Then the Malina, the first affordable offering, that starts in the low $400,000 range.
After two decades of legal battles, Koa Ridge broke ground nearly three years ago.
It’s located off Ka Uka Boulevard between Waipio and Mililani.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- 3 US cities among the most expensive to live in worldwide, new data shows
- How online ‘dark patterns’ cost you, and how to resist
- Pentagon: American warship, multiple commercial vessels under attack in Red Sea
- 4 family members dead, suspect fatally shot by police in Queens: NYPD
- Where has your money been? Here’s how to find out