HONOLULU (KHON2) — Here’s your chance to apply for an affordable rental in downtown Honolulu.
Kekaulike Courtyards on Mauna Kea street is accepting applications for its apartments in Chinatown.
Applicants who meet certain income requirements can apply for studios or one-bedroom units.
The Kekaulike Courtyards were built in 1976.
Applications are available for pick up at 1016 Maunakea Street or on line at www.mutual-housing.org
All applications must be mailed in and post marked no later than Wednesday, August 5
to Mutual Housing Association of Hawaii at 1016 Maunakea Street, Honolulu, HI 96817
Maximum household incomes are:
Household Size/Max Annual Income
- 1 $44,100
- 2 $50,400
- 3 $56,700
- 4 $62,950
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers