HONOLULU (KHON2) — It’s a chance to support local this weekend. The Hawaii Farm Bureau is reopening the popular Kapiolani Community College Farmers Market on Saturday, Nov. 12.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
Hawaii Farm Bureau Executive Director Brian Miyamoto, joined Wake Up 2day with more details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- ‘True champion of supporting businesses’ takes reigns as President at CPB
- Hawaii’s Ray Cooper III makes weight ahead of Wednesday’s PFL Welterweight Championship
- TikTok, Snapchat and YouTube questioned by US lawmakers about child safety
- Brian Laundrie remains: No DNA analysis performed yet, medical examiner says
- Yes, Alexa is recording you. Here’s how to delete recordings from your Amazon Echo