PUHI, Hawaii (KHON2) — Kauai police are seeking the public’s help in locating a missing boat that was reported stolen in November.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
According to a police report, the boat was parked in a lot fronting Puhi Park on Kaneka Street at the time of its disappearance. The boat was discovered as missing at approximately 2 p.m. on Nov. 27.
Kauai police describe the vessel as a blue and white 16-foot Bayliner recreational boat. The boat was on a homebuilt gray trailer made of galvanized metal and did not have any plates.
If you have any information regarding this incident or know the whereabouts of the boat, please call 241-1711. Anonymous tips can also be made by calling Crime Stoppers Kauai at 246-8300 or by visiting their website.
- Kauai requests to rejoin Hawaii’s Safe Travels program
- HPD, CrimeStoppers searching for missing man on Oahu
- Body camera video of Rep. Sharon Har’s arrest for suspicion of driving under the influence released by Honolulu Police Department
- Kona man charged with several drug, firearm offenses
- Hawaii bill would eliminate agribusiness development group