KAUAI, Hawaii (KHON2) — Kauai police still need your help finding a hit and run driver.
Police say they’re looking for a man with facial hair who may have been driving a 2003 to 2005 tan or brown Toyota Corolla.
There is damage to the fender on the front-passenger side.
Police say on July 12 shortly before 7:30 p.m. a 53-year-old Kapaa man was bicycling north along Kuhio Highway when he was hit by a Corolla heading in the same direction.
The bicyclist was treated at the hospital and released.
Anyone with information is asked to call Kauai police or Kauai Crimestoppers.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- White House officials give COVID-19 update after Biden lays out new vaccine timeline
- Late night crash on Moanalua Freeway leaves 1 dead and 2 hospitalized
- Japan to decide on overseas fans attendance at Tokyo Olympics by end of month
- Trade winds easing in the coming days
- Hawaii’s hospitality industry prepares for spring break influx of visitors