PRINCEVILLE, Hawaii (KHON2) ̶ The Kauai Police Department has identified the body of a 57-year-old Kapaa man who was involved in a single vehicle crash as Clint Delconte.
On July 6, Delconte was traveling in the southbound lane of Kuhio Highway near the Hanalei Refuse Transfer Station around 6:15 p.m. when he lost control of his Harley Davidson motorcycle.
This is Kauai’s fifth traffic fatality of 2020.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Heavy rain possible through late Wednesday, flash flood watch issued for all islands
- Maui stores prepare to cut down on customers as new Maui rules start Tuesday
- Aloha Home Market donates proceeds to charity
- A year after tragic Diamond Head shooting, families of fallen officers Enriquez and Kalama still mourn
- Study shows nurses in Hawaii get paid the most in the country compared to other nurses