LIHUE, Hawaii (KHON2) – The Kauai Humane Society received a grant to give senior dogs a second chance.
The grant is one of 64 awarded to animal welfare groups from The Grey Muzzle Organization.
It is the second year in a row for the Kauai Humane Society to receive a grant from the organization.
The Humane Society says the money can be used for 10-year-olds Phyllis and Moki who need advanced veterinary and dental care.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Tropical moisture to drift over the islands, potential heavy showers
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- Hawaii Nature Center celebrates 40th anniversary with keiki expedition
- UH women’s basketball handles CSUF to complete sweep
- Swimmer drowns in Lekeleke Bay on Hawaii Island