WAIMEA, Hawaii (KHON2) — Kauai’s newest affordable housing project in Waimea is opening for applications Friday, July 17.
The Waimea Huakai affordable housing project has 35 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments ranging in price from $400 to $1,200 per month.
It’s based on 30 to 60 percent of the area median income.
A lottery will be held July 28.
On July 17, the link for applications will be activated at https://www.eahhousing.org/apartments/waimea-huakai or you can call 808-647-2181.
The Latest Stories on KHON2
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers