HONOLULU (KHON2) — The medical examiner has identified the man who drowned at Pier 31 at the Honolulu Harbor.
On the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
Forty-year-old Christopher Vincent of Kapolei apparently fell into the harbor on Aug. 22. The U.S. Coast Guard first responded to the scene and performed CPR on Vincent.
Honolulu Emergency Medical Services arrived at the scene and took over but they could not revive him. He died at the scene.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Kate McKinnon, Pete Davidson departing from ‘SNL’
- What it takes to be ‘wealthy’ in 12 US cities: survey
- Pandemic babies with development delays can be helped to make up for lost social interaction – 5 tips for parents
- Bad news for the 2022 hurricane season: The Loop Current, a fueler of monster storms, is looking a lot like it did in 2005, the year of Katrina
- See the 10 cheapest, most expensive US airports to fly from