HONOLULU (KHON2) — A 13-year-old boy was arrested in connection two separate robberies in the Kalihi area.
According to the Honolulu Police Department, a 13-year-old male victim reported that he was robbed by three male suspects on two separate occasions. One of the robberies happened on December 11, 2019.
One of the suspects, who was involved in both robberies, was later located and arrested after he was positively identified on January 10, 2020.
He was arrested on two counts of robbery in the second degree.
Police said that the suspect was later released pending investigation.
- Tropical moisture to drift over the islands, potential heavy showers
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- Hawaii Nature Center celebrates 40th anniversary with keiki expedition
- UH women’s basketball handles CSUF to complete sweep
- Swimmer drowns in Lekeleke Bay on Hawaii Island