HONOLULU (KHON2) — More community vaccine clinic events are being offered by Kaiser Permanente Hawaii for community members looking to get the Pfizer or Johnson and Johnson vaccines.
The organization announced vaccines will be open to the public, including non-Kaiser members, and walk ins are accepted.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
Vaccines will be offered at the following locations:
- UH Manoa, Campus Center Dining Room, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Filipino Community Center (94-428 Mokuola Street Waipahu HI 96797), 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Aloha Stadium (Salt Lake Blvd and Kamehameha Hwy corner of the parking lot), 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- West Oahu Christian Church (94-420 Farrington Hwy in Waipahu), 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Hawaii Baptist Academy — Pfizer Only (2425 Pali Highway Honolulu HI 96817), 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- West Oahu Christian Church 94-420 Farrington Hwy., 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.