HONOLULU (KHON2) — Crimestoppers wants to thank the public for helping to catch a bank robbery suspect.
This man robbed the Kaimuki Territorial Savings bank on Friday, Sept. 13.
He was arrested Friday morning in downtown booked for first degree robbery.
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Puna man charged in alleged Nanawale barricade
- Coronavirus:132 new COVID-19 cases; two new deaths reported on Jan. 17
- Fort Bliss officials investigating Hawaii officer’s death, 2nd on-post death in 3 weeks
- How Betty White is celebrating her 99th birthday Sunday