KAILUA (KHON2) — UPDATE 09/28 at 3:23 p.m. : All lanes on Pali Highway have been reopened, according to police.
Honolulu Police (HPD) have closed the Kailua-bound lanes on Pali Highway after a motor vehicle collision at the Castle Junction left an 11-year-old girl and 65-year-old man in serious condition.
The incident happened at 1:20 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 28.
According to Honolulu EMS, a tractor trailer lost control at the intersection of Castle Junction and smashed into nine cars. Reports indicate no one was killed.
- Another storm system could bring heavy rain to the islands next week
- DOT extending H-1 Freeway restoration hours in Kaimuki
- Ala Wai Elementary’s Lori Kwee named 2021 Hawaii State Teacher of the Year
- “Mele on the Move” plans to bring Hawaiian music to homesteads
- US government outlines plan to provide free coronavirus vaccine