HONOLULU (KHON2) – The 18 year old man who allegedly stabbed a 17-year-old girl in Kahala has posted $200,000 bail.
Erik Willis was arrested on July 11 and is being charged with attempted murder.
Police say that Willis stabbed the victim in the neck and slashed her hands on July 8 at a Kahala beach.
Willis was arrested in a Niu Valley home, and it is still not known what led up to the attack.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers
- Isolate, test, self-trace ways to crush COVID beyond the mask, hand washing and distancing