HONOLULU (KHON2) — A popular fast food chain in the Philippines is opening a location on Maui next week.
Jollibee’s grand opening at the Maui Marketplace is Friday, January 24 at 7 a.m.
The first 50 people in line who spend $25 or more will get a one-year supply of Chickenjoy.
The restaurant already has several locations on Oahu.
It’s famous for its Chickenjoy and Sweet Jolly Spaghetti.
- Hawaii reports 70 Coronavirus cases, no new deaths
- Journey to Tokyo: Rugby player Lauren Doyle aims for spot on Olympics roster, gold
- Pentagon researchers develop under-the-skin sensor that detects COVID infection
- UH men’s volleyball ranked No. 1 for seventh straight week as Parapunov and Voss earn weekly BWC honors
- 1 dead, officer injured in shooting at Knoxville, TN high school