HONOLULU (KHON2) — A popular fast food chain in the Philippines is opening a location on Maui next week.
Jollibee’s grand opening at the Maui Marketplace is Friday, January 24 at 7 a.m.
The first 50 people in line who spend $25 or more will get a one-year supply of Chickenjoy.
The restaurant already has several locations on Oahu.
It’s famous for its Chickenjoy and Sweet Jolly Spaghetti.
- Community, family and friends remember Officer Tiffany Victoria Enriquez
- Road to the Grammys: Red Carpet Glam Hair Secrets with Crystal Pancipanci
- Road to the Grammys: 2-Time Grammy Winner Kalani Pea Talks Over Tea with Tannya
- Johnny A plays Solo Show at Blue Note
- Former astronaut Buzz Aldrin turns 90