HONOLULU (KHON2) — A popular fast food chain in the Philippines is opening a location on Maui next week.
Jollibee’s grand opening at the Maui Marketplace is Friday, January 24 at 7 a.m.
The first 50 people in line who spend $25 or more will get a one-year supply of Chickenjoy.
The restaurant already has several locations on Oahu.
It’s famous for its Chickenjoy and Sweet Jolly Spaghetti.
- ‘She’s up to the task’: Democrats excited about Kamala Harris joining Joe Biden on 2020 ticket
- Although ‘eager’ to play, Hawaii’s Eugene Ford supports MWC decision to postpone season and remains hopeful for a chance to play in the spring
- New drone technology will help monitor COVID-19 symptoms
- For Americans waiting on virus aid, no new relief in sight
- Light trade winds expected, with an uptick in showers