HONOLULU (KHON2) — National Pizza Day is Sunday, February 9, 2020.
There’s over three billion pizzas are sold in the U.S. every year.
Some people like classic cheese pizza. Some people like it with pepperoni, and others may even like it with the ever-controversial pineapple. There’s so many ways to have your pizza.
Get a slice or a pie at your local pizza shop in honor of National Pizza Day.
- Huge decrease in number of active COVID-19 cases due to improved data entry methods by DOH
- Mayors to decide whether to keep or lift inter-island quarantine, or require additional testing
- Incoming moisture in increase showers by Sunday evening
- Former ‘Bows great Phil Handy advances to 6th straight NBA Finals with Lakers
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG