WASHINGTON, D.C. (KHON2) — The Isaac Hale Beach Park will get $1,494,360 from the Federal Emergency Management Agency for repairs because of damage to the park during the 2018 Kilauea eruption.
Sen. Mazie Hirono reports that the money will be used for infastructure to help with recovery in the Puna area.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Heavy rain possible through late Wednesday, drier and cooler weather for Thanksgiving weekend
- Some travelers frustrated with having to show negative COVID-19 test prior to departure
- Pedestrian dies in Nanakuli accident
- Mayor-elect sweats the small and big stuff on basic city services
- Businesses will have to pay three times more in unemployment tax in 2021