Dr. Rupal Gohil, a Hawaii-based internist, stopped by to discuss the new coronavirus and what Hawaii residents can do to protect themselves from the potentially deadly virus. Watch the full interview in the video above.
- Texas governor declares state of disaster following protests
- Police chief responds to Utah officer seen shoving man with a cane to the ground on live TV
- Owners of a Cleveland bakery arm themselves with guns as violent protesters try to get inside
- Virginia governor declares state of emergency, curfew in Richmond until June 3
- After being grounded to a torn ACL, sky is the limit for Kamehameha Basketball standout Christmas Togiai as he prepares for Aeronautical School