Dr. Rupal Gohil, a Hawaii-based internist, stopped by to discuss the new coronavirus and what Hawaii residents can do to protect themselves from the potentially deadly virus. Watch the full interview in the video above.
- Rainbow Wahine Volleyball welcomes limited fans to SimpliFi Arena this weekend for two Big West matches
- Firefighters rescue Hawaiian Cement employee from atop a 10-story silo in Kapolei
- Kauai firefighters respond to fire flare-ups caused by 40-acre blaze in Anahola
- Halloween Mummies & Pumpkin Pie Tart How To
- Blangiardi details phased reopening plan that eases COVID restrictions for managed events on Oahu