Dr. Rupal Gohil, a Hawaii-based internist, stopped by to discuss the new coronavirus and what Hawaii residents can do to protect themselves from the potentially deadly virus. Watch the full interview in the video above.
- Sunshine and breezy conditions continue Thursday, with changes coming into the weekend
- Two men hospitalized following a head-on crash on Moanalua Freeway
- Stronger winds and heavy rain expected this weekend
- Shoji plans Tokyo Olympics trip despite coronavirus outbreak
- Worries over panic buying arise as some supply shelves at stores empty out