Starting Monday, September 23, 2019, the Hawaii County Civil Defense Agency is switching its messages and alerts service provider to a new vendor.
To receive the new Hawaii County Civil Defense email and phone messages and alerts, people will need to register.
The public is asked to register at this link. The Hawaii County Civil Defense Agency can be reached at 808-935-0031.
- Police investigate attempted murder near Hawaiian Ocean View Estates
- Heavy rain possible for the islands through Thursday
- Kaimuki Christmas Parade canceled amid coronavirus pandemic
- Flood advisory issued for Oahu
- Howl-O-Ween Virtual Pet Adoption for Hawaiian Humane Society