Starting Monday, September 23, 2019, the Hawaii County Civil Defense Agency is switching its messages and alerts service provider to a new vendor.
To receive the new Hawaii County Civil Defense email and phone messages and alerts, people will need to register.
The public is asked to register at this link. The Hawaii County Civil Defense Agency can be reached at 808-935-0031.
- ChatGPT given the ability to talk
- Rosen becomes fourth vulnerable Democratic senator to demand Menendez resign
- It’s National Pancake Day: The world loves this griddled cake
- Fellow New Jersey Sen. Booker calls for Menendez to step down
- Vulnerable Democrats Tester and Casey to donate money they took from Menendez