Hundreds gathered once again at The Four Seasons Resort on Maui for their Day of Hope. This is the 30th year the resort has hosted the event which includes a 5k or 10k run.
Once again Howard Dashefsky emceed the event which raises money for cancer research and in the 30 years the resort has hosted the event, more than $3 million has been raised. With all of it staying there on the Valley Isle.
- WATCH: NASA launches 2 astronauts into orbit on SpaceX rocket for historic mission
- WATCH: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 30
- 100th annual Kamehameha Schools’ Song Contest goes virtual
- CAUTION: Hand sanitizer is flammable, here’s how to handle it
- Sunshine and trade winds on tap for the weekend