If you need to get your pet microchipped, you can do so for free this weekend. The Hawaiian Humane Society will be offering free microchips at its “Saber Pause for Paws” event at Campbell High School. You’ll have to get there early. It’ll only be available to the first 100 pets.
The event is this Saturday, February 22nd, from 2:30 to 7:30 pm. Last month, the Honolulu City Council passed a bill that requires all pets to be microchipped by July 1st.
- Meghan and Harry interview with Oprah lays bare royal rift
- Mar. 8: The House is expected to vote as early as Tuesday on President Biden’s COVID relief bill
- Clouds and showers expected for the first half of the week
- Amy Atwell earns second team All-Big West Conference honors
- Newsfeed Now: Fla. sub facing charges after students attacked; 5-year-old boy’s beats go viral