If you need to get your pet microchipped, you can do so for free this weekend. The Hawaiian Humane Society will be offering free microchips at its “Saber Pause for Paws” event at Campbell High School. You’ll have to get there early. It’ll only be available to the first 100 pets.
The event is this Saturday, February 22nd, from 2:30 to 7:30 pm. Last month, the Honolulu City Council passed a bill that requires all pets to be microchipped by July 1st.
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom
- New York City deaths top 1,000 with worst to come
- Social Scene: What’s Cooking?
- Light winds, with afternoon clouds and showers