In today’s Halloween Haunting throwback, we take you to the Honolulu Police Department’s Ke Kula Maka’i Training Facility in Waipahu.
The facility opened in 1988 and has been the sight of many unexplained ghostly encounters.
To see more of HPD’s haunted stories, visit their YouTube page.
- Chinese New Year celebrated with firecrackers, lion dance at Palolo Chinese Home
- Spring break canceled across the country for thousands of college students
- COVID toes: Mysterious rash can affect feet in patients with coronavirus
- Surfer dies after being unresponsive at Laniakea Beach
- Picture found in long lost book leads to nationwide search for family