HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Honolulu Police Department and State Sheriffs are looking for Justin Rose, an inmate at the Laumaka Work Furlough Center. The 33-year-old fled the furlough housing after he was summoned just prior to 12:30 p.m. Monday afternoon.
Rose is serving time for Unauthorized Entry into a Motor Vehicle and Theft. Rose faces an escape charge when he is found. He is 5’10” and weighs 298 lbs. He has brown eyes and brown hair and has a tattoo across his neck with the name Candace.
Rose is a community custody inmate with pass privileges. Community custody is the lowest classification status. Anyone who see Rose is urged to call 911 or Sheriffs at 586-1352.
- Strong trade winds expected across the state
- Newsfeed Now: FDA finds Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine effective and safe; veterinarians say six-legged puppy ‘a miracle’
- Biden administration to deliver 25M free masks to those in need
- Social Scene: BTS performs on MTV Unplugged
- More than 3.4 million Texans still facing disrupted water supplies, authorities say