HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu Police arrested a 35-year-old man during a Palolo game room bust on Sept 15. Cash and more than 12 gambling devices were also seized.
Officials say the suspect was arrested for gambling promotion and possession of a gambling device.
Eight others were cited for violating the mayor’s emergency order regarding social gatherings.
To report illegal gambling, call the Narcotics/Vice 24-hour hotline at 808-723-3933.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Light trades will eventually be replaced with variables
- The fate of Dillingham Airfield is still in the air
- USS Arizona Memorial will resume tours on Sept. 28
- Potential COVID-19 vaccine being developed at UH
- Former UH basketball star, Heat assistant Anthony Carter headed to NBA Finals as Miami claims Eastern Conference Championship