MAPUNAPUNA, Hawaii (KHON2) — Honolulu Police are looking for the suspect in an early-morning apparent stabbing in Mapunapuna.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The stabbing occurred at around 1:45 Monday morning on Kakoi Street.
Honolulu EMS officials say they treated a 49-year-old at the scene and took him to the hospital in serious condition.
No arrests have been made.
An investigation is underway.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Kahuku’s Punahele Soriano improves to 8-0 with first-round TKO on Fight Island
- Man in serious condition after a gunshot wound in Honolulu
- High surf warning in effect until 6 a.m. Sunday, surf will be 40 to 50 feet along north facing shores
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Heavy rain possible for the islands starting late Sunday