MAPUNAPUNA, Hawaii (KHON2) — Honolulu Police are looking for the suspect in an early-morning apparent stabbing in Mapunapuna.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The stabbing occurred at around 1:45 Monday morning on Kakoi Street.
Honolulu EMS officials say they treated a 49-year-old at the scene and took him to the hospital in serious condition.
No arrests have been made.
An investigation is underway.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Rainbow Drive-In is heading to Waipahu
- Visitor hospitalized, tests positive for COVID-19 on Kauai
- Mikey Rounds Up This Weekend’s Fun Halloween Events!
- Homestead exemption status amended for Kauai residents
- Elevate & Celebrate Halloween with These Home Tips