HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu police are searching for witnesses in a murder case that was discovered in the Waianae area.
On Tuesday, July 21, a man’s body was found partially buried in a shallow grave roughly 200 yards east of Makua Cave.
The victim was identified as 32-year-old Joseph Hoffman, and police have ruled his death as a homicide.
Police are asking people with information about this case to call CrimeStoppers 955-8300. The public may also send anonymous web tips to www.honolulucrimestoppers.org or via the P3 Tips app.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers
- Isolate, test, self-trace ways to crush COVID beyond the mask, hand washing and distancing