HONOLULU (KHON2) — A gambling bust in Waikiki was made on Tuesday night, Aug. 25.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
According to the Honolulu Police Department, an illegal game room was operating out of an apartment on Kuhio Avenue.
On Tuesday night, officers from the Waikiki Crime Reduction Unit and Narcotics/Vice Division executed a search warrant. They recovered devices, drugs and cases from inside.
If you have a drug or gambling tip, call HPD’s 24-hour hotline at 723-3933.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Lt. Gov. Green says more testing options available when tourism reopens Oct. 15
- Mayor Kim urges Gov. to remove managing company Avalon from Hilo Veterans Home
- Menehune Chef Teaches Keiki How to Live A Sustainable Lifestyle Through Virtual Cooking Classes
- Healthy Baby Hawaii Delivers Fresh Organic Baby Food
- ‘National Miniature Golf Day’ with Kaua’i Mini Golf and Botanical Gardens