Another longtime restaurant at Aloha Tower Marketplace has shut down. Hooters closed last week. The property was turned over to HPU’s property management company. This comes at about the same time Gordon Biersch closed after 26 years in Hawaii. HPU says it’s already received inquiries about the two spaces.
- Heavy rain possible for Kauai and Oahu through Friday
- Mayor Caldwell looks to boost COVID enforcement, which state auditor finds insufficient
- Hotels seek more communication with counties as they work to increase information flow to visitors
- Honoring Princess Ka’iulani with Cleghorn St.
- Kamehameha Highway repaving set for early 2021