HONOLULU (KHON2) — The median rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Honolulu this month is $1,410 a month.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
While the median rent for a two-bedroom apartment is $2,000
That ties Honolulu with Atlanta, Chicago and Sacramento as the 19th most expensive cities for rent among 100 American cities.
According to the Zumper National Rent Report for January 2021.
San Francisco tops the list with $2 660 dollars for a one-bedroom and $3,500 for a two-bedroom.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Final supermoon of the year happening this week: Here’s when to see it
- Dr. Karla Garjaka talks education post Covid
- Denise Dowse, of ‘90210’ and more, in coma after contracting viral meningitis
- Hawaii beats California for most expensive gas in US
- Travelers are getting a break on flight prices – but will they keep going down?