Organizers of the long-running Honolulu Festival say the events will go on as planned. Now in its 26th year, the festival celebrates Asia Pacific cultures, people and traditions. It is taking place March 6th through the 8th with free cultural performances at the Hawaii Convention Center, Ala Moana Center and Waikiki. The festival grand parade and a firework show is happening March 8th.
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Lanai officials expecting more COVID-19 cases
- Businesses excluded from Spectrum’s pay-per-view for UH football games
- Another storm system could bring heavy rain to the islands next week
- Ala Wai Elementary’s Lori Kwee named 2021 Hawaii State Teacher of the Year