Organizers of the long-running Honolulu Festival say the events will go on as planned. Now in its 26th year, the festival celebrates Asia Pacific cultures, people and traditions. It is taking place March 6th through the 8th with free cultural performances at the Hawaii Convention Center, Ala Moana Center and Waikiki. The festival grand parade and a firework show is happening March 8th.
- Dolly Parton donates $1 million to Vanderbilt for COVID-19 research
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom
- New York City deaths top 1,000 with worst to come
- Social Scene: What’s Cooking?