HONOLULU (KHON2) — Home and condo sales are picking up with several regions seeing double-digit gains.
According to the Honolulu Board of Realtors, sales of single-family homes in the Pearl City and Aiea region saw a 47 percent increase last month compared to the same time last year.
Buyers closed on 28 homes.
The median price rose by 11 percent to $833,500.
Meanwhile, condo sales in the Downtown-Nuuanu area went up more than 70 percent with 43 closed sales.
The median price was $550,000.
- Home Depot looking to hire nationwide, Hawaii included
- WATCH: Mayor Michael Victorino discusses the latest updates from Maui County
- Items resembling an explosive found on Hale Koa Hotel property
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter
- Maui police looking to question a man about a Wailuku business robbery