HONOLULU (KHON2) — Home and condo sales are picking up with several regions seeing double-digit gains.
According to the Honolulu Board of Realtors, sales of single-family homes in the Pearl City and Aiea region saw a 47 percent increase last month compared to the same time last year.
Buyers closed on 28 homes.
The median price rose by 11 percent to $833,500.
Meanwhile, condo sales in the Downtown-Nuuanu area went up more than 70 percent with 43 closed sales.
The median price was $550,000.
- Weakening trade winds and a drier weather pattern are expected through mid-week
- Best Buy rolling out Black Friday deals a day after Walmart
- Fans in stands mean money for University of Hawai’i
- Supply chain issues could stretch into 2022, Buttigieg warns
- Colin Powell dead at 84 due to complications from COVID-19