HONOLULU (KHON2) — Home and condo sales are picking up with several regions seeing double-digit gains.
According to the Honolulu Board of Realtors, sales of single-family homes in the Pearl City and Aiea region saw a 47 percent increase last month compared to the same time last year.
Buyers closed on 28 homes.
The median price rose by 11 percent to $833,500.
Meanwhile, condo sales in the Downtown-Nuuanu area went up more than 70 percent with 43 closed sales.
The median price was $550,000.
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Live blog: Hawaii at Fresno State
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 90 new cases, with 3 additional fatalities
- Mililani’s Dillon Gabriel shines again as UCF gets back in win column
- Lanai Voter Service Center closed after coronavirus cases spike