HONOLULU (KHON2) — Home and condo sales were down in June but it’s not all bad news.
According to the Honolulu Board of Realtors, single family home sales dropped 7 percent last month compared to a year ago.
The median price was also down nearly 4 percent to $770,000.
As for condos sales fell 34 percent and the median price was down 2 percent to $421,500.
From May to June total sales increased by 22 percent.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers