HONOLULU (KHON2) — A 26-year-old Hilo woman is charged with terroristic threatening and assault after an argument with her neighbor ended with the neighbor getting stabbed.
Big Island police say Kailey Kekuluike Vincent punched and choked her victim Saturday before stabbing the 21-year-old woman in the arm.
Vincent remains in custody on $15,000 bail.
- Matson worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike
- Lawmakers question approval process of which companies receive PPP Loans
- Max Holloway to auction off fight kit following UFC 251 with all proceeds going to Hawaii Food Bank