HONOLULU (KHON2) — Two people have been hospitalized after an apparent high-speed rollover on Iroquois Road on Thursday night, June 4, according to EMS.
Officials say that an SUV rolled over several times. Both car occupants — a 2-year-old boy in a car seat in the passenger seat and an 18-year-old female driver — had to be extricated by the Honolulu Fire Department.
Paramedics arrived on the scene and treated the two. The boy was taken to a trauma center in critical condition and the woman was also taken to a trauma center but in serious condition.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Friday holiday schedule: What’s open and closed
- Washington Redskins to conduct ‘thorough review’ of team name
- 4.6 magnitude earthquake hits the Big Island, no tsunami threat reported
- Light to moderate trade winds will prevail through the holiday weekend
- Newsfeed Now: Diver gets hooked; boy calls 911 to save sister