HONOLULU (KHON2) — Two people have been hospitalized after an apparent high-speed rollover on Iroquois Road on Thursday night, June 4, according to EMS.
Officials say that an SUV rolled over several times. Both car occupants — a 2-year-old boy in a car seat in the passenger seat and an 18-year-old female driver — had to be extricated by the Honolulu Fire Department.
Paramedics arrived on the scene and treated the two. The boy was taken to a trauma center in critical condition and the woman was also taken to a trauma center but in serious condition.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Heavy rain triggers flood advisory for Kona
- California mom describes allergic reaction to Moderna vaccine
- Rainbow Wahine prepare for Big West home opening series versus Cal State Fullerton this weekend
- HPU athletic director to serve as Mayor Blangiardi’s chief of staff
- PGA Champions Tour set to begin final leg of 2021 PGA Aloha Swing at Hualalai Golf Course