HFD responds to a gas leak in Ewa Beach

Local News

HONOLULU (KHON2) — Fire crews responded to a report of a gas leak at the Townhomes on Hanapouli Circle in Ewa Beach.

The incident was reported at around 8:30 p.m. Sunday.

Firefighters shut off the gas to the building and say that EMS was treating a resident who was feeling light headed.

No other injuries were reported.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories