HONOLULU (KHON2) — Raising Cane’s is expanding to Hawaii Kai and to Mililani.
They need to hire people to work at their new locations at the Hawaii Kai Towne Center, and Mililani Town Center.
Their first location on Oahu is in the University area on the corner of South King Street and University Avenue.
For more information, log onto canesjobhawaii.com
- Doctors keeping up precautions after Japanese tourist tested positive for coronavirus
- Man puts blame on keto diet for failing his breathalyzer test
- State waits for coronavirus test kits
- Big Island fishing tournament aims to nab invasive species
- Thoughts, concerns wanted for the future of Farrington Highway