WAHIAWA, Hawaii (KHON2) — Helemano Farms in Wahiawa is open for business and will be selling locally-grown Christmas trees to those who wish to shop local this holiday season.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Customers can select from a variety of trees, including Norfolk and Cypress, and a worker will cut it down right then and there.
Tree sizes start at five-feet and can reach as tall as 12-feet, and prices range from $50 to $175.
The owner of Helemano Farms even spaced his trees apart so customers do not get within six-feet of each other.
Helemano Farms is open on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from noon until sundown, and on weekends from 10 a.m. until sundown.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Flash flood watch in place for all islands through Tuesday
- East Honolulu residents call Monday flood similar to 2018
- Maui woman dies after car swerves off cliff on Kahekili Highway
- CVS completes first round of COVID-19 vaccines at Hawaii’s long-term care facilities
- Gov. Ige pushes for more investment in digital technology